Not to be unkind, but at 70, you’re not a spring chicken anymore. Statistically speaking, 70 years of age, you don’t have many years left in you. We hope you live a long time, but the statistics are not on your side. Does life insurance make sense after 60? You definitely should be looking for burial insurance over 70 sooner rather than later!
Can you get life insurance after age 70? If you are looking for life insurance for seniors over 70, you are the perfect candidate for burial policy. Think about it…you know you’re going to die…why not take care of your burial needs now, so others don’t have to take care of what you should have taken care of while you are alive.
At age 70, you undoubtedly understand every minute and every day is a precious gift. With that in mind, we give you all the details you need to know, so you can make the most informed decision possible and get the lowest final expense coverage premiums.
Burial policies are ideal for folks who don’t want to burden their loved ones with the cost of their funeral and final expenses. These life insurance plans for 70 and over are intended to pay for your funeral cost, cremation cost, and other end-of-life expenses.
They can also be used to pay off any outstanding debts, leave money behind for loved ones, or to make mortgage payments on your home until your loved ones can sell it, so the bank doesn’t get the equity in your home.
This is important …time is not on your side
If you are over age 70, you’ve likely seen many friends and family members pass away. You understand life is a gift, and you have to roll with the punches that life delivers you. Your guess is as good as mine as to when you will die. But it’s always good to be prepared.
Life insurance over 70-year-old male and life insurance over 70-year-old female is available and affordable for most folks. So, if you’re in that 70 to 79-year age range, now is the best time to purchase a policy if you haven’t done so already.
FOR EASIER NAVIGATION
- Funeral policy over 70
- Life insurance for my elderly parents?
- What is the average cost of burial insurance?
- What is the best life insurance option for 70 and older?
- What’s the best thing about burial insurance for over 70 policy?
- What kind of burial policies should I avoid?
- Why choose Funeral Funds for my burial policy?
- How can Funeral Funds help me?
Funeral policy over 70
You have to apply for burial insurance for a company to accept you for burial insurance, cremation insurance or final expense insurance coverage. Just because you are over 70 doesn’t mean you cannot purchase low-cost burial insurance.
Here’s the lowdown on burial insurance for 70-year-olds:
- We are experts at helping folks in their 70’s get approved for burial insurance policies.
- Even with health problems, you can get approved for this coverage.
- Once approved, your policy will not expire as long as you keep making the premium payments.
- Once approved, your monthly premium will never increase as you age.
- You can get approved for a policy with no waiting period (never purchase a policy from the television advertisement, magazine advertisement, or letter that shows up in your mailbox).
Here is some info for the older guys!
If you are a male looking for life insurance over 70, you have final expense needs that are approaching quickly; we can help you find the following:
- Funeral insurance for a 70-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 70-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 71-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 71-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 72-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 72-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 73-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 73-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 74-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 74-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 75-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 75-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 76-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 76-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 77-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 77-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 78-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 78-year-old male
- Funeral insurance for a 79-year-old male, or burial insurance for a 79-year-old male
Are you get getting the idea that, if you are a male over 70, we can help you? You’re a winner!
But what about the ladies?
If you are a female looking for life insurance over 70, you have final expense needs that are approaching quickly; we can help you find the following:
- Funeral insurance for a 70-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 70-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 71-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 71-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 72-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 72-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 73-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 73-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 74-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 74-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 75-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 75-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 76-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 76-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 77-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 77-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 78-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 78-year-old female
- Funeral insurance for a 79-year-old female, or burial insurance for a 79-year-old female
Are you get getting the idea that, if you are a female over 70, we can help you? You’re a winner!
Life insurance for my elderly parents?
If you’re looking for life insurance for elderly parents over 70 years old, we can also help you. Many adult children shop for funeral policy for parents or loved ones. A large part of what we do at Funeral Funds is to help adult children find burial policies for senior parents.
We understand shopping around for final expense life insurance no exam is probably not your cup of tea. We are happy to provide funeral insurance quotes, so you can ensure your parents get the cheap burial insurance or cheap funeral insurance they require.
We understand our senior parents are often on a fixed income and need affordable burial insurance options and affordable funeral insurance availability.
So, the ball is in your court. Do you want to have to figure out all this insurance stuff on your own, or have a final expense insurance expert or burial policy expert like Funeral Funds do the shopping for you?
Yeah, shopping for burial insurance isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, so let us do the shopping for you.
What is the average cost of burial insurance?
You may be asking “how much is life insurance for 70 years old? Your funeral insurance rates and burial insurance cost will depend on your age, height and weight, your medical records, and prescription history. The best funeral insurance and burial insurance policies require no waiting period, so you can get immediate burial insurance coverage.
The cost of a burial is in the $8,000-$10,000 range and will go up every year with inflation. Purchasing your policy now is your best bet to save loads of money in the future.
What is the best life insurance option for 70 and older?
If you’re a senior 70 and older, you probably have had life insurance coverage in the past. It may have been one of the following:
- An employer-provided life insurance policy (part of a group benefit plan)
- Term life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Variable life insurance
- And many more
If you are over the age of 70, most of your insurance options have expired or terminated. When shopping for burial insurance over 70, your best bet is a whole life insurance policy.
While some types of insurance policies, like indexed universal life, variable life insurance, and survivorship life insurance, are complicated insurance policies, whole life policies are straightforward.
You die, the insurance company pays.
Additionally, these policies are hands-down favorites for senior life insurance needs, as the underwriting is simple. The policies are simple and have no fine print to be nervous about! They also won’t expire as you get older.
Some advantages of whole life funeral policies and whole life final expense policies are:
- Easy underwriting eligibility
- No medical or doctor visits necessary to apply for coverage
- Monthly premiums that don’t increase as you age
- No maximum age of death or expiration date at any age
- Guaranteed benefit payment upon death that does not decrease as you age
These final expense policies make it easy for seniors to knock it out of the park and get the best rates and coverage they need at their current age and health.
What’s the best thing about burial insurance for over 70 policy?
Insurance companies are fully aware that, as we age, we develop health problems. The reality is you may not be fit as a fiddle. The insurance companies have designed these final expense policies for seniors with that in mind.
For some, it can be a hard pill to swallow if they have been denied life insurance in the past. The flexible underwriting criteria of these policies mean you can have many health issues and still qualify for the best rates; these burial policies are not like any other life insurance you may have purchased in the past.
In fact, you can have very serious medical problems and still get approved for the best no waiting period life insurance coverage. How do they do that? Insurance companies simply state that, after a certain amount of time, it’s as if you’re health problem never occurred (from an underwriting perspective). Even if you have a chronic illness, you will still qualify for no health questions guaranteed issue burial insurance.
If you have recovered from a heart attack and it’s been more than two years, you can qualify for the best burial policy rates!
Past medical problems? No Problem! How cool is that?
There are many other medical problems the insurance companies simply don’t care about if more than 12 to 36 months have passed.
We help people every day find affordable premiums, with full coverage and no waiting period, even if they have had health problems in the past. So, just because you’re over 70 years old doesn’t mean you can’t qualify for the best burial insurance for seniors over 70!
What kind of burial policies should I avoid?
TV AND MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENTS – Most burial policies or final expense policies you see advertised on television or in magazines are sold as “the no-brainer way” to shop for this protection.
In reality, most of these policies rely on you having NO BRAIN to purchase them.
Just about everyone is eligible for immediate coverage and better pricing allowed by these heavily advertised policies that cost an arm and leg.
To make a long story short, it is better to shop with a specialist in burial insurance, like FuneralFunds.com, than to sign up with a company that spends ba-zillions of dollars each month advertising on television and in magazines.
INCREASING PRICE POLICIES – Those TV and magazine final expense policies may increase in price every five years or have a two-year waiting period before your benefits kick in! What in tarnation!?!
These policies aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, and you often end up at the short end of the stick by purchasing burial insurance this way.
These tricky television magazine snake oil salesmen lure you in with an attractive rate, only to have the cost of your insurance increase every five years until you cannot afford the premiums, then you must cancel your policy.
What happens after you cancel the policy? You’ll die and will have wasted all that money because you bought a policy that increases in price as you get older. These policies just don’t cut the mustard for most folks!
Avoid policies that increase in price every year or end at a certain age. You don’t want your family to get hung out to dry when they need this coverage the most.
Seen any misleading internet advertisements?
Yeah, the old “bait and switch” is still alive and well in America….buyer beware!
Why choose Funeral Funds for my burial policy?
Most life insurance agents are fine, respectable people. There are, however, the classic “snake oil” life insurance agents, who will sell you the easiest and most expensive policy possible. The guaranteed issue folks claim you don’t even need to talk to an agent (but you will need to wait 2 years for your coverage to begin…even if you’re healthy). Answering a few health questions will often get you immediate coverage and MUCH better rates.
Avoid these people at all costs!
For the rest of the life insurance agents, who are fine respectable people, they are most often generalists. They deal with all kinds of life insurance policies. They are Jack of all trades and Masters of none. They are nice people, but they are not the logical choice if you want the best pricing and the best policy.
We work with 20+ final expense companies, so we can get you qualified for the best price plan with the intent of getting folks like you immediate coverage when possible.
We have to admit that, for the average burial insurance final expense insurance shopper, all the companies and options will often leave you more confused than a woodpecker in a concrete forest.
How can Funeral Funds help me?
Most insurance agents don’t cut the mustard when it comes to getting you the most affordable coverage. Getting affordable burial insurance over 70 doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
Our job at Funeral Funds is to be the most knowledgeable burial insurance experts available. By doing so, we can knock it out of the park and get you the most accurate quote and affordable rates.
Once we know more about your age and health history, we can accurately give you burial insurance quotes from the final expense companies that are the best fit for you.
The reality is that most inexperienced and less knowledgeable insurance agents just don’t cut the mustard and will cost you loads of money by selling you more expensive policies.
It is always in your best interest to work with an independent brokerage, such as Funeral Funds. With access to all the best final expense insurance companies, we will help you understand your best options, given your current age, health, and financial situation.