Our Trinity Life burial insurance review will help you if you are considering purchasing a final expense policy from them. This review will cover all the information you need to know about their burial insurance products.
Trinity Life is one of the best life insurance companies, and when suitable, we recommend their burial insurance products often.
This Trinity Life burial insurance review will help you decide if their plans are the best fit for you.
|TRINITY LIFE FUNERAL FUNDS 5-STAR RATING|
|Ease of Approval||★★★★★|
FOR EASIER NAVIGATION:
- Does Trinity Life Offer First-day Coverage?
- Pros of Trinity Life Burial Insurance
- Cons of Trinity Life Burial Insurance
- Trinity Life Burial Insurance Products
- Trinity Life Burial Insurance Riders
- When Does Trinity Life Burial Insurance Makes the Most Sense?
- Trinity Life Underwriting Guidelines
- Trinity Life Pricing Examples
- Getting Approved for Trinity Life Burial Insurance
- The Best Payment Option
- Trinity Life Company Overview
- How Can Funeral Funds Help Me?
DOES TRINITY LIFE OFFER FIRST-DAY COVERAGE?
YES, Trinity Life offers a first-day coverage plan.
If you qualify, their Golden Eagle Final Expense simplified issue gives you full coverage from the first day. Your beneficiary will receive your full death benefit when you pass away.
PROS OF TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE
Great pricing – Trinity Life is one of the companies that offer the best pricing on first-day coverage plans.
Lenient underwriting – Trinity Life is VERY accepting of most health problems and allows first-day coverage.
Accelerated benefits rider – you can access your death benefit if you have a terminal illness or are confined in a nursing home.
Diabetic-friendly – people with type 1 and type diabetes or diabetic complications will easily qualify for a first-day coverage plan.
CONS OF TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE
They have a height & weight chart – most people easily qualify, but obese and morbidly obese may not qualify for coverage.
Inhalers use – Trinity Life is pickier about weekly and monthly use of inhalers.
TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE PRODUCTS
|GOLDEN EAGLE LEVEL COVERAGE INSURANCE FEATURES|
|Issue Ages||50-85 years old|
|Benefit amount||$2,500 - $25,000|
|Level premiums||Premiums will never increase|
|Level benefit||Death benefit will never decrease|
|100% accelerated living benefit||Benefits may be accelerated due to terminal illness or nursing home confinement|
TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE RIDERS
Accelerated Living Benefit Rider – 100% death benefit can be accessed if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness that will result in death in 12 months or less.
Nursing Home Confinement Rider – death benefit can also be accessed if the insured is continuously confined in a nursing home and expected to be confined until death.
WHEN DOES TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE MAKES THE MOST SENSE?
Trinity Life is a great choice for most people. Their underwriting is flexible and their pricing is almost always the best value for most people.
Diabetics who used insulin after age 40 and with no insulin shock, diabetic coma, or diabetic amputation will qualify for first-day coverage.
Diabetics with complications such as neuropathy will also qualify for 1st-day coverage.
Most severe health problems like heart attacks and strokes only have a 24 month lookback period.
TRINITY LIFE UNDERWRITING GUIDELINES
The most important part of Trinity Life Insurance underwriting is the health questions.
If you answer “NO” to the health questions will easily qualify you for the first-day coverage plan. A “YES” answer will get you their graded plan.
1. Have you ever received or been given medical advice by a medical professional you need to receive an organ or tissue transplant? (Yes – No)
2. Have you been diagnosed or treated by a member of the medical profession as having: AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome), ARC (AIDS Related Complex), or HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) virus? (Yes – No)
3. Have you ever been diagnosed with congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, or a life expectancy of 24 months or less? (Yes – No)
4. Have you ever been diagnosed with, treated for, or taken medication for dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, mental incapacity, Downs Syndrome, Huntington’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS), cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, or sickle cell anemia? (Yes – No)
5. Are you currently, or within the past 6 months have you been: hospitalized, bedridden, used oxygen to assist in breathing, confined to a wheelchair, nursing home, hospice, received home health care, or been on dialysis? (Yes – No)
6. Within the past 12 months have you been diagnosed as having, or been hospitalized for: heart attack, stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), angina, aneurysm, or had cardiac or circulatory surgery of any kind to improve circulation to the heart or brain? (Yes – No)
7. Within the past 12 months have you been: hospitalized two or more times, or been advised by a medical professional to have surgery, hospital confinement, or nursing facility confinement and have not done so? (Yes – No)
8. Within the past 24 months have you been diagnosed as having, treated by a medical professional for, or taken medication for internal cancer, leukemia, or melanoma? (Yes – No)
9. During the past 24 months have you been: advised by a medical professional to have any diagnostic testing recommended, except for an HIV test, which has not been completed, or for which the results have not yet been received, or had or been advised to have treatment or counseling for alcohol or drug abuse. (Yes – No)
10. During the past 24 months have you been treated by a medical professional for insulin shock, diabetic coma, amputation caused by disease, or have you ever taken insulin shots prior to age 40? (Yes – No)
11. During the past 24 months have you begun prescribed medication for, been hospitalized for, or been diagnosed as having: kidney insufficiency or failure, heart attack, stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), angina, aneurysm, or had cardiac or circulatory surgery of any kind to improve circulation to the heart or brain? (Yes – No)
12. Have you ever been diagnosed as having: multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, systemic lupus, cirrhosis of the liver, liver disease, liver failure, hepatitis B or C, or lung impairments (including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or fibrosis)? (Yes – No)
If you answer “No” to all these health questions, Trinity Life will offer you their level benefit plan with first-day coverage.
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions you will be offered a graded benefit plan.
These medical conditions will only qualify you for the graded benefit plan:
- Chronic asthma
- Chronic bronchitis
You will not qualify for any coverage if you have any of these medical issues:
- HIV, AID, ARC
- Organ or tissue transplant
- Terminal illness
- End stage renal disease
- Congestive heart failure
TRINITY LIFE PRICING EXAMPLES
|FEMALE AGE||$5,000 ||$10,000 ||$15,000 ||$20,000 ||$25,000
|50|| $12.18 || $21.78 || $31.37 || $40.97 || $50.57
|55|| $14.42 || $26.26 || $38.09 || $49.93 || $61.77
|60|| $17.59 || $32.60 || $47.61 || $62.63 || $77.64
|65|| $21.93 || $41.28 || $60.63 || $79.98 || $99.33
|70|| $27.30 || $52.03 || $76.76 || $101.48 || $126.20
|75|| $37.11 || $71.64 || $106.17 || $140.70 || $175.23
|80|| $53.71 || $104.83 || $155.96 || $207.09 || $258.22
|MALE AGE||$5,000 ||$10,000 ||$15,000 ||$20,000 ||$25,000
|50|| $14.96 || $27.35 || $39.73 || $52.12 || $64.50
|55|| $17.68 || $32.77 || $47.87 || $62.97 || $78.07
|60|| $22.16 || $41.74 || $61.31 || $80.89 || $100.47
|65|| $28.17 || $53.75 || $79.34 || $104.92 || $130.51
|70|| $35.90 || $69.23 || $102.55 || $135.88 || $169.20
|75|| $49.58 || $96.58 || $143.58 || $190.58 || $237.58
|80|| $74.18 || $145.79 || $217.39 || $288.99 || $360.60
*Pricing for illustration purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
GETTING APPROVED FOR TRINITY LIFE BURIAL INSURANCE
|BURIAL INSURANCE APPLICATION PROCESS|
|Rates & coverage||Agent can help you select both|
|Underwriting||Agent will help you qualify for the best plan|
|Beneficiary||You determine who will get your death benefit|
|Application||Agent submits application to insurance company|
|Approval||Congratulations on your new policy!|
|Policy start date||Policy active after 1st payment date|
|Policy delivery||7-10 business days after first draft date|
THE BEST PAYMENT OPTION
|Savings Account||Best way to pay|
|Checking Account||Best way to pay|
|Money Order||Not recommended|
|Cashier's Check||Not recommended|
|Debit Card||Not recommended|
|Credit Card||Not recommended|
|Direct Express||Not recommended|
|PAYMENT FREQUENCY||RECOMMENDED||ACCEPTED BY|
|Quarterly||Not Recommended||Some Companies|
|Semi-annually||Not Recommended||Some Companies|
|Annually||Not Recommended||Some Companies|
TRINITY LIFE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Trinity Life Insurance Company is owned and operated by its parent company First Trinity Financial Corporation based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Their products are offered in 27+ states.
Trinity Life has an A+ (excellent) rating from Better Business Bureau.
HOW CAN FUNERAL FUNDS HELP ME?
If you are looking to get burial insurance coverage from Trinity Life and want to ensure that you get the lowest premium possible, we recommend you call us and we can help you shop and compare companies, policies, and prices.
Just fill out our quote form on this page or call us at (888) 862-9456 and we can give you an accurate quote.