At Funeral Funds of America, we are a full-service life insurance specializing in the following life insurance areas:
- Income replacement
- Family protection
- Business Protection
- Children’s Education
- Debt Payoff
- Up to 30+ year terms
- Up to 30 year term
- Keep home in event of death
- Living benefit riders
- Simplified issue
- No doctor visit
Whole Life Insurance (Final Expense)
- First-day coverage
- Permanent coverage
- Burial insurance
- Cremation insurance
- Final expense insurance
- Funeral Insurance
- Click HERE for rates
Whole Life Insurance (Investment Grade)
- Permanent lifetime coverage
- Builds cash value
- “Be your own bank” available
- Access cash value through loans
- Cash value can pay premiums
- Supplement retiremetn income
- Lifetime coverage
- Provide lifetime income stream
- Structured benefits (cost-of-living-adjustments, etc.)
- Tax deferred growth
- Lump sum, defined period, or for life funding options
- Retirement planning friendly
- Income replacement
- Partial disability benefits
- Rehabilitation benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Waiver of premium
- Tax benefits
We are licensed in all 50 states, and our FIRST-DAY COVERAGE provides immediate protection whenever a death occurs, regardless of your current health.
Uses for Life Insurance Money
- Burial expenses
- Cremation expenses
- Doctor or healthcare bills
- Gifts to grandchildren
- Gifts to Church
- Plot purchase
- Pay clergy
- Payoff credit cards
- Pet care or adoption
- Pay taxes
- Transport of body
- Graveside service
- Lawyer and legal expenses
- Medication disposal
- Estate liquidation
- Income replacement
- Death certificate fees
- Travel costs
- Mortgage payments
- Celebration of life ceremony
- Probate fees
- Casket or Urn purchase
- Funeral director
- Obituary cost
- Funeral clothing for deceased
- Organist or music for service
- Compensation for expense
- College funding for grandchildren
The following can be a beneficiary (carrier restrictions apply):
- Domestic Partner
- Foster child
- Funeral Home
- Power Of Attorney (POA)
What To Avoid
Many companies offer insurance that is not appropriate for final expenses.
We recommend you:
- Avoid policies that go up in price in the future
- Avoid policies that cancel after you turn age 80
- Avoid policies that have 2-4 year waiting periods
- Avoid accidents that only cover accidental death
- Avoid companies that only offer their own products for sale
What To Buy
FIRST-DAY COVERAGE – These are the plans we help people with. You get immediate first-day coverage and the lowest pricing. Fast cash payment of death benefit, typically within 24-48 hours.
GRADED COVERAGE – These plans often payout 30-40% of your death benefit in year one, 60-70% in year two, and 100% in year three. We never recommend going with a 3-year waiting period policy.
2-YEAR WAITING PERIOD – These plans won’t pay if a death occurs in the first two years for health or medical reasons. These plans also cost 40-100% more than 1st-day coverage plans.
Insurance company coverage generally ranges from $2,500 to $40,000, depending on the company.
Since you are likely not planning on dying soon, you may want additional insurance to cover anticipated price increases in the future due to inflation.
Common coverage amounts we help people with:
- $8,000-$15,000 is generally adequate for a funeral or burial (your needs may be different)
- $1,000 to $2,000 is generally adequate to pay for a cremation alone.
- $2,000 to $5,000 is generally adequate to pay for a cremation and ceremony.
Your needs may be different. If so, we can help.
Home Visits Not Needed
We don’t recommend anyone visit your home to sell you insurance.
There’s no need to these days.
With our plans, no awkward home visits with doctors, nurses, or pesky door-to-door salespeople are needed.
We can provide you with rates, coverage, benefits, and same-day approvals 100% over the phone.
Been Denied In The Past
Yes, but it depends on what company denied you and why you were denied.
Some companies deny more people than others for any number of reasons.
When that happens, we can easily shop for other companies that have more lenient underwriting guidelines to get you approved.
How To Qualify
Your eligibility and rates are determined by age, gender, and overall health.
We will need to know more about your overall health history to get you the best policy with the lowest rates.