Funeral Funds of America specializes in helping people find affordable first-day coverage burial insurance, cremation insurance, final expense insurance, whole life insurance, and funeral funds.
We are licensed in all 50 states, and our FIRST-DAY COVERAGE provides immediate protection whenever a death occurs regardless of your current health at the time of death.
Media Cost Of Funerals And Cremation By Region
|WEST NORTH CENTRAL||IA, KS, MN, MO, ND, SD, NE||$8,500||$7,560|
|MIDDLE ATLANTIC||NJ, NY, PA||$8,093||$7,463|
|NEW ENGLAND||CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT||$7,881||$7,069|
|EAST NORTH CENTRAL||IL, IN, MI, OH, WI||$7,868||$6,953|
|SOUTH ATLANTIC||DE, FL. GA, MD, NC, SC, WV, VA||$7,800||$7,070|
|WEST SOUTH CENTRAL||AR, LA, OK, TX||$7,334||$6,405|
|EAST SOUTH CENTRAL||AL, KY, MS, TN||$7,271||$6,614|
|PACIFIC||AK, CA, HI, OR, WA||$7,225||$6,028|
|MOUNTAIN||AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY||$6,888||$6,694|
Benefits Of Our Burial, Cremation, Final Expense, Whole Life Insurance, and Funeral Funds Plans
- FIRST DAY COVERAGE with no waiting period
- Your rates will NEVER INCREASE
- Your coverage will NEVER DECREASE
- EASY QUALIFICATION even if you are sick or older
- NO medical exam
- Your policy will NEVER EXPIRE
- Benefits are paid out TAX FREE
- LOWER RATES
How Is Funeral Funds Different Than Traditionial Life Insurance?
Traditional life insurance uses term life Insurance for up to $1,000,000 in coverage. This coverage is very expensive and is not financially viable for most people ages 50-85 years old.
The benefits of our burial, cremation, final expense, and whole life insurance funeral funds plans:
- SMALLER PREMIUMS – Smaller coverage amounts make our plans very affordable.
- AFFORDABLE COVERAGE – Most people are seeking between $2.500 to $25,000 in coverage.
- POOR HEALTH ACCEPTED – You dont have to be in perfect health.
- NO DOCTOR EXAM – There is no medical exam, urine tests, or doctors visits to get approved.
- PERMANENT PROTECTION – Your plan will never cancel on you.
- SAME DAY APPROVAL – You can get approved the same day over the phone.
What Types Of Plans Are Available?
- FIRST DAY COVERAGE (RECOMMENDED) – These are the plans we help people with and they start from the very first day. This gets you immediate first-day coverage, and you get the lowest pricing.
- GRADED COVERAGE (NOT RECOMMENDED)– These plans often payout 30-40% of your death benefit in year 1, 60-70% in year two, and 100% in year three.
- 2 YEAR WAITING PERIOD (NEVER RECOMMENDED) – These plans won’t pay out a penny of life insurance in the first 2 years if you die from any health or medical reason. These plans also cost 40-100% more than 1st-day coverage plans.
What You Should NEVER Buy:
- NEVER buy a policy with a 2-year waiting period when you can qualify for 1st-day coverage!
- NEVER buy a policy with $9.95 per unit pricing when you can qualify for 1st-day coverage at lower rates!
- NEVER buy a policy that goes up in price every 5 years as you get older!
- NEVER buy a policy that cancels after you pass age 80!
- NEVER buy a policy from a company that promises to do funeral shoping for you after your death by charging you 30-40% more in preimiums for the rest of your life!
Is Final Expense Insurance Worth Having?
YES…if you get the right plan! Let’s look at insuring a 50-year-old female non-smoker for $10,000 in coverage with some different companies. We’ll compare our #1 plan to some of our competitors.
- OUR #1 PLAN: $21.78 per month for $10,000
- 1st-day coverage & lower price,
- If you die at age 85 you will have only invested $7,840 in premiums and your plan will still pay out $10,000!
- Even after 35 years…you still pay less in premiums than your policy pays out…this is a smart choice!
- MUTUAL OF OMAHA: $30.00 per month for $10,000
- MANDATORY 2-year waiting period.
- If you die at age 85 you will have invested $12,600.00 in premiums and your plan will only pay out $10,000!
- After 20 years, Mutual of Omaha will cost $1,972.60 more than our plan
- LINCOLN HERITAGE: $33.96 per month for $10,000
- If you die at age 85 you will have invested $14,236.20 in premiums and your plan will only pay out $10,000!
- After 20 years, Lincoln Heritage will cost $2,923.39 more than our plan.
- GERBER LIFE: $34.47 per month for $10,000
- MANDATORY 2-year waiting period.
- If you die at age 85 you will have invested $14,263.20 in premiums and your plan will only pay out $10,000!
- After 20 years, Gerber Life will cost $3,045.60 more than our plan.
- AIG: $38.58 per month for $10,000
- MANDATORY 2-year waiting period.
- If you die at age 85 you will have invested $16,203.60 in premiums and your plan will only pay out $10,000!
- After 20 years, AIG will cost $4,032.00 more than our plan.
- COLONIAL PENN: $49.75 per month for $10,340
- MANDATORY 2-year waiting period.
- 5 “units” of coverage.
- If you die at age 85 you will have invested $20.895.00 in premiums and your plan will only pay out $10,000!
- After 20 years, Colonial Penn will cost $6,712.80 more than our plan.
What if You Have Health Problems?
✓ Atrial Fibrilation (AFIB)
✓ Back Surgery
✓ Cancer History
✓ Cerebral Palsy
✓ Chron’s Disease
✓ Congestive Heart Failure
✓ Coronary Artery Disease
✓ Cystic Fibrosis
✓ Defibrilatior Implant
✓ Diabetic Complications
✓ Heart Bypass Surgery
✓ Heart Valve Replacement
✓ Heart Stent(s)
✓ High Blood Pressure
✓ Hip Replacement
✓ Huntington’s Disease
✓ High Cholesterol
✓ Insulin Use
✓ Irritable Bowell Syndrome
✓ Knee Replacement
✓ Overweight or Obese
✓ Pacemaker Implant
✓ Past Heart Attack
✓ Past Stent Surgery
✓ Recent Hospitalization
✓ Sjogren’s Syndrome
✓ Skin Cancer
✓ Sleep Apnea
✓ Sickle Cell Anemia
✓ Stroke In Past
✓ Systemic Lupus
✓ TIA or Mini Strokes
✓ Ulcerative Colitis
✓ Vision Loss
✓ Water Retention
✓ Most other medical conditions
2-YEAR WAITING PERIOD:
✘ Alzheimer’s Disease
✘ AID’s, HIV, Aids Related Complex (ARC)
✘ Cancer In Last 2 Years
✘ Cancer In Remission
✘ Diabetic Amputation
✘ Hospital Confinement
✘ Liver Failure
✘ Kidney Failure or Dialysis
✘ Memory Loss With Medication Prescribed
✘ Long Term Care Confinement
✘ Nursing Home Confinement
✘ Oxygen used daily
✘ Parkinson’s Disease
✘ Terminal Illness
How Are Rates Determined?
Your rates and eligibility will be determined by the following (alphabetical order):
- Age – from 1 to 89 years old
- Beneficiary (carrier restrictions apply)
- Company (all companies have different pricing)
- Gender (male or female at birth)
- Health (past & current)
- Medications (past & current)
- Payment Frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
- Payment method (we do not accept debit or credit cards)
- Payor (varies by insurance company)
- State availability of plans
Who Can Be A Beneficiary?
The following can be a beneficiary (carrier restrictions apply – alphabetical order):
- Domestic Partner
- Foster child
- Funeral Home
- Power Of Attorney (POA)
Why Is 1st-Day Coverage Important?
First-day coverage is important for the following reasons (carrier dependant):
- You don’t know when you will die – but if it’s tomorrow, you will want 1st-day coverage
- You will save money – 1st-day coverage plans have the lowest pricing
- Higher coverage amounts from $25,000 to $50,000
- More flexible billing options
- More rider options
What Can My Funeral Funds Money Be Used For?
- Burial expenses
- Cremation expenses
- Doctor or healthcare bills
- Gifts to grandchildren
- Gifts to church
- Plot purchase
- Pay clergy
- Payoff credit cards
- Pet care or adoption
- Pay taxes
- Transport of body
- Graveside service
- Lawyer and legal expenses
- Medication disposal
- Estate liquidation
- Income replacement
- Death certificate fees
- Travel costs
- Mortgage payments
- Celebration of life ceremony
- Probate fees
- Casket or Urn purchase
- Funeral director
- Obituary cost
- Funeral clothing for deceased
- Organist or music for service
- Compensation for expense
- College funding for grandchildren
Does Someone Have To Visit Me In My Home?
No awkward home visits with salespeople are needed. We will provide you with rates, coverage, and approvals 100% over the phone.
FIRST DAY COVERAGE Insurance For Burial, Cremation, Final Expense, or Funeral Funds!
We specialize in affordable funeral and burial insurance with first-day coverage so that your funeral can be worry-free for your family members and those you leave behind.
Think about it…
You wouldn’t buy a car if you couldn’t drive it for the first two years. You also wouldn’t buy a house if you couldn’t live in it for the first two years. Heck…people probably wouldn’t get married if they couldn’t have sex for the first two years!
A 2-year waiting period policy is a totally unnecessary purchase for most consumers, so don’t get suckered into a 2-year waiting period policy when you qualify for 1st-day coverage!
How Important Is Burial Insurance?
Having funeral or burial insurance is an important financial safety net for your spouse, partner, family, and loved ones.
Death often comes like a thief in the night and families and loved ones have no way to pay for your final expenses…and there will be lots of them!
We specialize in helping clients find affordable funeral and burial insurance so that their loved ones are not burdened with your final expense after you are gone.
Can You Buy Life Insurance If I You Have Been Denied For Life Insurance Before?
Yes, but it depends on what company denied you, and why you were denied.
Some companies just deny more people than other companies, and they can easily get approved by other companies with more lenient underwriting guidelines.
How Do I Qualify For A Funeral Policy or Burial Insurance Policy?
Your eligibility and rates are determined by your age, gender, and overall health. We will need to know more about your overall health history to get you the best policy with the lowest rates.
I Already Have Life Insurance; Do I Need Burial Insurance?
It depends if you have permanent or term life insurance.
Having a permanent whole life insurance plan is critical for funeral or burial planning as it is the only coverage that will last until age 121 years old.
Term life insurance should be avoided for your final expense needs as it generally cancels before you actually pass away.
Can I Afford Burial Insurance?
We have plans that will fit almost every budget. Almost everyone we help is on a fixed or limited income, so we know how important it is to keep this coverage affordable.
What Kind Of Burial Policies Should I Avoid?
TV AND MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENTS
Most burial policies or final expense policies you see advertised on television or in magazines have 2-year waiting periods. These policies are overpriced or often have fine print exclusions that won’t pay when you need them the most.
Some of these policies even increase in price every five years, cancel after age 80, or have a two-year waiting period for any health or medical-related death.
Why Final Expense Policies Help So Many People
Insurance companies design these funeral and burial plans specifically for people looking for end-of-life funding for burial and funeral expenses.
There are even final expense policies that are “no questions asked” type of policies. If you have significant health problems, these policies are the best choice for you!
How Much Coverage Can I Get?
The insurance companies that will allow coverage amounts from $3,000 up to $50,000 in coverage.
If you’re planning on a cremation ceremony, $3,000 may be all you need. If you want a fancy funeral and to be buried at the cemetery, $8,000-$12,000 may be a better choice.
Why Choose Funeral Funds Of America?
We work with all the best final expense companies, so you can get qualified for the lowest-priced plan possible.
It is always in your best interest to work with an independent brokerage, such as Funeral Funds.
With access to all the best final expense insurance companies, we will help you understand your best options, given your current age, health, and financial situation.