Do We Sell Your Information
No. We never have and never will sell your information.
What Information Do We Collect
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the internet securely, or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be accessed only by those who are authorized with special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, Social Security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
- Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
For more information about this notice, or if you want to exercise any of your rights as listed on this notice:
- Call us at (888) 862-9456
- By visit this webpage – Contact Form
- Mail us at:
Funeral Funds Of America
2300 Olympia Drive #270179
Flower Mound, TX 75027