Is there such thing as burial insurance no questions asked? Yes, there is!
Burial insurance and no questions asked offers you the ability to get insurance coverage without a medical exam or health questions. If you’ve been declined coverage in the past because of pre-existing medical condition burial insurance with no questions asked is your only option to get life insurance coverage.
Burial insurance that asks no questions asked is also known as guaranteed issue burial insurance. For people who need insurance coverage but have serious health issues, guaranteed acceptance insurance is an excellent option to consider.
One great benefit of no medical questions policies is that your approval is guaranteed if you are a U.S. citizen and you qualify with the age requirement of 50 to 85.
Another significant benefit of no questions asked policy is how easy you can get approved for insurance coverage.
With traditional life insurance, you will have to wait for the schedule of the medical exam and wait for the result after the underwriting. The whole insurance application process could take up to six weeks. With burial insurance no questions asked, you can get approved instantly over the phone.
In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about burial insurance that requires no health questions and how you can apply to the best company with the best price.
GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE
When you’re doing your research you may stumble on any of the following phrases that pertain to burial insurance no questions asked:
- Guaranteed issue life insurance
- Guaranteed whole life insurance
- Guaranteed issue burial insurance
- Guaranteed issue funeral insurance
- Guaranteed issue final expense insurance
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance
- Guaranteed acceptance burial insurance
- Guaranteed acceptance final expense insurance
- No questions life insurance
- No questions asked burial insurance
- No health questions burial insurance
- No questions funeral insurance
- No questions final expense insurance
- Burial insurance no questions asked
- Burial insurance no health questions
- Burial insurance no medical questions
Guaranteed issue burial insurance is a type of whole life insurance policy offered to people between 50 to 85 years old who can’t qualify for traditional life insurance because of severe medical conditions.
Approval is guaranteed without a medical exam or health questions. Your premium is fixed for the rest of your life, and the death benefit will never go down. This policy does not have expiration as long as premiums are paid.
Guaranteed acceptance life insurance is designed for everyone to get the insurance coverage they need. This plan can take care of the funeral and final expenses. Typical coverage amount are $10,000 to $20,000, but can go as low as $2,000 of coverage and as high as $25,000.
ISSUES THAT WILL ONLY QUALIFY FOR GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Life insurance companies will assess your risk depending on your current health condition. Some medical conditions are considered high risk by the company because they lower your life expectancy. Applicants with these conditions are deemed uninsurable because insuring them would cause financial loss to the company.
If you have any of the following issues, you are considered high risk and uninsurable for traditional life insurance. If you deal with any of these issues, guaranteed issue burial insurance with no health questions asked is your best option for burial or life insurance coverage.
- Terminal illness (your life expectancy is 24 months or less)
- You have cancer within the last 24 months
- Diagnosed with AIDS or HIV
- End-stage kidney disease requiring dialysis
- Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Heart attack within the previous 12 months
- Full blown stroke (TIA mini-strokes do not count) within the last 12 months
- Diabetic coma or insulin shock or within the last 24 months
- A circulatory surgery within the last 12 months
- Angina (chest pain) within the previous 12 months
- Had a heart surgery within the previous 12 months
- Been recommended to have or had an organ transplant
- Amputation due to diabetes
- Oxygen use (only okay for sleep apnea)
- Confined to a wheelchair or bed because of chronic illness
- Currently in the hospital, nursing home, skilled nursing facility, or hospice care
- Needing help with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing, transferring and continence
- Drug or alcohol abuse in the last 24 months
- Multiple DUI or moving violations
There are no life insurance companies that would accept your application under these medical conditions and issues.
That is why taking a guaranteed issue life insurance with no medical exam and health questions is your only option. GI policies have no medical questions asked, so even with these high-risk conditions, your insurance application will be approved.
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE
Every burial insurance company has their own age limitations, but most guaranteed issue whole life insurance companies accept applicants who are 50 to 85 year old.
Not every insurance company has their insurance products licensed in every state. Make sure the company you are applying for has guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy available in your state.
Ability to Enter into a Legal Contract
You must possess a mental capacity to enter into a legal contract. For example, if you have cognitive impairment like dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and may not be able to give legal consent to an agreement, the company may reject your insurance application.
Most guaranteed issue life insurance companies only require your gender, age, resident state, and whether or not you use tobacco products. As simple as that, there’s nothing more when applying for coverage and it’s very convenient.
BENEFITS OF GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE
Ease of issue
The application process is easy and straightforward. You will only need to supply your personal information, beneficiary and payment information when you apply for guaranteed issue whole life insurance.
If you look at the application, you will never see any health-related questions on it. The company will never check your prescription and medical history, or request attending physician statement.
You will easily qualify for burial insurance no questions asked because you only need the ability to sign your name on the application. You can apply on the phone or through your computer. Wait a few minutes, and it will be approved, it’s easy.
No medical exam or health questions
Traditional life insurance requires a medical exam and asks health questions to determine your level of risk and how much you will pay. You can now apply for life insurance without having to go through extensive medical exams with urine and blood samples.
With guaranteed issue burial insurance there are absolutely no medical exams or health questions asked.
If you have medical issues you may be classified as high risk or uninsurable by many life insurance companies. A guaranteed issue policy is designed for older adults with health issues. Your approval is guaranteed regardless of your medical conditions.
Quick application process
Since there are no medical exam and underwriting, the application process becomes quicker. You don’t have to wait for so long to get your policy. You can get life insurance coverage within a few minutes to a couple of days instead of several weeks.
One of the great benefits of guaranteed acceptance life insurance is that your monthly insurance premium is fixed. Your premium will never increase because you locked the premium at your current age, and it will remain level for the rest of your life.
As long as you keep paying your premium on time it is guaranteed to never increase for any reason.
Some people complain that their life insurance policy is canceled because of advancing age or worsening health condition. You don’t have to worry because guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance will never cancel because of your age or declining health condition as long as you pay your premiums on time.
Your death benefit will never decrease
Your death benefit is fixed, and it is guaranteed never to decrease when you pass away. Your beneficiaries will get 100% of the face amount of your benefit right away if you die from accident or after the two-year waiting period if you die from natural death.
The death benefit is tax-free. Your beneficiaries will receive your full death benefit free of tax when you pass away after the waiting period.
Your policy will never expire after 80 years old
Guaranteed issue policy is whole life insurance that will last your lifetime. The policy will not terminate as long as you keep paying your monthly premiums on time.
Cash value accumulation
Guaranteed acceptance is whole life insurance that has a savings element that accumulates cash value. Your accumulated cash value can be used to pay your premiums, or you pull it out as a loan if you have small emergencies.
Guaranteed issue is good bridge insurance
Get a guaranteed issue life insurance if you don’t qualify for any type of coverage for now. If you only have temporary issues that prevent you from qualify for traditional life insurance, for example, you’re a cancer survivor, or you’re an ex-felon. You can get a guaranteed issue policy to ensure coverage while you’re on a waiting period to get traditional life insurance.
Some guaranteed issue burial insurance companies offer living benefits
Seniors who are certified by their doctors as having a chronic illness or severe cognitive impairment like dementia can qualify for living benefits.
And if you have a terminal illness like cancer, your policy may pay out up to 50% of your death benefit at the time of acceleration. Your living benefit payout can be used however you wish.
WHO SHOULD BUY GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE?
- People, who have severe medical conditions, please read the list above for the different health and other issues that will qualify for guaranteed issue life insurance.
- If you need life insurance quick and you cannot wait to purchase a fully underwritten policy, guaranteed issue policy with no medical questions asked may be a good option for you. Your approval is faster; you can be approved within 15 minutes or in as little as a few days.
- If you have mobility problems and you are confined to a bed or wheelchair. Also if you need help with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing, transferring and continence your only option for life insurance coverage is to take a GI policy.
- If you have multiple DWI or DUI, moving violations or other significant issues on your driving history in the past two years, guaranteed issue burial insurance no questions asked will be your only option.
- If you have a record of alcohol, marijuana or drug abuse in the past five years or you are an ex-felon, a no questions asked burial insurance could be your only option for life insurance coverage.
WHAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ABOUT GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE
A standard part of guaranteed issue life insurance is a graded death benefit or a two year waiting period before the full death benefit will be available to your beneficiary.
What is a graded death benefit?
You may be wondering how the companies make money if they offer everybody life insurance without even asking any health questions. Instead of having a medical exam and regular medical underwriting, the insurance companies impose a waiting period.
The insurance providers impose a waiting period that lasts from two to three years (depending on the company). They do these to keep those who are terminally ill or those on their death bed from purchasing policy and benefiting from it.
We don’t recommend using companies that impose three year waiting periods.
How does graded death benefit works?
This means that if death is due to an accidental cause, there will be no waiting period. The full death benefit amount will be paid to the beneficiary from day one.
If the insured dies during the waiting period from natural causes or any reason other than an accident, the beneficiary will receive all premiums paid plus 10% interest. Even if the beneficiary can’t get the full death benefit they will still not lose any money that they put into the policy.
The company will pay the full death benefit if the insured dies for any reason after the graded death benefit or waiting period.
WHY DO YOU NEED GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE EVEN IF THERE’S A WAITING PERIOD?
We recommend buying guaranteed issue life insurance if you have severe medical conditions because this is the only insurance coverage you will qualify for. Even if you had a terminal illness and expected to expire in the next 24 months, this plan is still best for you.
Buying a guaranteed issue burial insurance may mean you will need to live two years before you are fully covered for a natural cause of death. But, if you buy guaranteed issue life insurance now, you start working on the waiting period immediately, and chances are you will outlive it.
Postponing your application for insurance coverage is not a wise decision. Your health may decline at any moment, or you could develop other chronic condition like diabetes, cognitive, or heart problems.
A guaranteed issue policy may be a little more expensive than plans with full medical underwriting, but you don’t need to worry about being declined for coverage. Your approval is guaranteed, and whatever happens to you in the future, you have insurance protection.
COMMONLY ADVERTISED GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE IN TV AND MAGAZINES TO AVOID
- Increasing premium – many of these life insurance companies seen on TV offer premium increase every five years. A real guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance has a fixed premium throughout the life of the policy.
- Policy ends after age 80 – some policies terminate when you pass 80 years old. Guaranteed acceptance final expense insurance is a whole life insurance policy that lasts a lifetime.
- 3-year waiting period – Avoid these GI plans at all cost. The best-guaranteed issue life insurance has only a two-year waiting period. It is important to work with an independent life insurance agency that will prevent you from being led into agreeing to buy a guaranteed issue burial insurance with a 3-year waiting period.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GUARANTEED ISSUE BURIAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- Shop around to able to compare rates from the top-rated insurance companies to find the best-guaranteed life insurance policy. Fill in the instant quote form on this page to see actual quotes for your age.
- Check the insurance company’s ratings from A.M. Best and other rating agencies like Standard and Poor’s to be sure that the company you will choose is financially stable and have the ability to pay insurance claims on time.
- Make sure you understand about the waiting period and graded benefit clause of the GI policy you will purchase. Consider these significant factors when you are making a purchasing decision.
- Consult an independent life insurance agency like Funeral Funds before making a decision. We can help you find affordable burial insurance coverage that fits your budget.
THE BEST GUARANTEED ISSUE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
The best-guaranteed issue life insurance policy will not have you wait more than two years to take effect. Some plans have three-year waiting periods. It’s totally insane! Avoid these plans at all costs.
If you have severe medical conditions, then GI policy is your best choice. Your application will be easy because there are no medical exam or health questions.
HOW CAN FUNERAL FUNDS HELP ME?
Trying to find a policy with no questions asked needn’t be a frustrating process; working with an independent agency like Funeral Funds will make the process easier and quicker.
If you have a health history and in need of no questions asked policy, let us help you; we will work with you side by side to find a plan that fits your needs.
We will work with you every step of the way to find the plan that fits your financial requirements and budget. You don’t have to waste your precious time anymore searching for multiple insurance companies because we will do the dirty work for you.
We will shop your case to different insurance carriers and get you the best price.
We work with many A+ rated insurance carriers that specialized in covering high-risk clients like you. We will search for all those companies to get the best rate. We will match you up with the best burial insurance company that gives the best rate.
We will assist you in securing the coverage you need at a rate you can afford. So, if you are looking for no questions asked funeral insurance, or no questions asked burial insurance, or no questions asked life insurance, we can help.
Fill out our quote form on this page or call us at (888) 862-9456 and we can give you an accurate quote.